[talks-uk] Re: fs: nokia N86 phones with full talks and accessory package.

  • From: "ALAN THORPE" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:38:16 +0100

hi Simon
just spoke on the phone

so if you are able to send me your details for bank transfer I will credit your
account with £270 this evening.

thank you for the deal

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE
EMAIL info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL 0114 220 7007
MOB 07961 406739
www.eyecan.org.uk
for aids  and advice for visually impaired people along with perkins repairs
and servicing.
now an accredited trainer for Dolphin Guide