[talks-uk] fring accessibility

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@Freelists. Org>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:05:56 +0100

Hi Steve.

I was interested to read your comment that Fring works OK.  as a result of that
I have just tried installing it.

While using Fring as a purely voip client may be useful and for all I know this
does work, one of the great attractions of Fring was always the possibility of
using other clients with it such as Skype, MSN Messenger etc.

Selecting these options still appears to be totally inaccessible to me as when
you select add ons there is no way to choose the one you want.  so as far as I
can tell the previously held view that Fring is still largely inaccessible
would seem to hold true.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page