[talks-uk] Re: emails

  • From: Joseph Bentley <joe.bentley1983@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 15:02:37 -0000

that sounds very strange, i've seen peoples e65s do some strange things. I'm thinking of updating my firmware on my n82 but am i rite in thinking i need to use the nokia softwhere updater along with the pc suite and cayble, i did it on my n73 a long time ago. What version of pc suite is accessable or is it different vertions for different phones

from Joe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxx>
From: Steve Nutt - Email Address: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 02/11/2008 12:18