[talks-uk] Re: email on o2

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:33:59 +0100

Graham, try a shareware programme called Proxifier (www.proxifier.com). As
O2 Pay and Go uses a proxy server to connect, clients that don't support
connecting through proxies natively won't work. With Proxifier, you just
tell it what proxy server to use, and from then on you can run your
programmes and it will connect directly. Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr