[talks-uk] Re: email on N86

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:02:58 +0100

Hi,

I don't know, I don't have a business account with them.

From: "Carla savage" <carla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/04/2010 10:38 am

Hi Hussein,
i'm currently using email on my N86 which i have just upgraded to. I have
found that accessing a link through an email can be a bit tricky. I found
that switching cursor mode to letters helps and once i get to the start of
the link making sure that predictive text isn't on is not too bad. I may
have to arrow down a line but talks eventually says open url. Then just
press select. I have found that talks won't read the whole email. It reads a
bit then stops and i have to arrow down. I guess there is always the read
function with the Nokia TTS But i'd be interested in your comments.
Take care,
Carla.