[talks-uk] Re: e72 Strange Crackling Sound on Certain Screens

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:49:14 -0000

Maybe a realease of new firmware would rectify this, I do ot know. I had left the list for a short time and all the discussion must have taken place then. Anyone able to direct me as to how I would go to the archieve and get the e-mails only related to e72? Thanks for your response in any case. Someone on another list also told me that he had heard that it was a problem with the audio chip set. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Mustill-Rose" <bmustillrose@xxxxxxxxx>