[talks-uk] Re: e71 Firmware Update

  • From: ben mustill-rose <bmustillrose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 18:54:38 +0000

Hey.

Its a pretty streight forward process really; you just plug your e71
into a pc and select the pc sweet option. Next, download the nokia
software updater and run it.
Note: supernova doesn't work with this, I had to use narrator.

I can't remember the latist firmware version, but I updated mine 2
weeks ago, so yours will probably have updates to.

Remember, once the firmwares updated, you won't have any speech and
everything on your phone memory will be removed.

Let me kno if I need to clarifie anything.

--
Kind regards, BEN.

email: bmustillrose@xxxxxxxxx
msn: benmustillrose@xxxxxxxxxxx