[talks-uk] Re: downloading audio media on E51

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 21:01:37 +0100

Well if it is a Nokia Symbian then it will not be a Windows one. You would know if you had Talks for Windows (I think there is such a thing) or the ordinary Talks. As regards the BBC iPlayer that is what I did and then a little file downloads to your phone. However, you may get a message from BBC that your phone is not supported. You know how they have been updating the iPlayer, well that is what happened to me with one of my phones. I was disappointed but did not persue it any further. I will give a go once again once Talks works on the Internet with E6 as that is bound to take the iPlayer. Do you not have Real Player on the phone? Why specifically did you ask about Windows Media Player? Are you not satisfied with Real Player?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>