[talks-uk] Re: difference in talks and talks uk

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:01:45 -0000

talks user list is I think more of a world wide list.  it's probably bigger and
generates even more traffic than this list does so I would say that if you have
a query that no one has an answer to here then you could try the talks users
list instead of the talks uk list.

Generally I find the UK list is good enough for most things.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493