[talks-uk] Re: delays with new eloquence and talks

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:05:37 +0100

Hi Graham,

First, put Eloquence back, the new version that is.  This is important for
Talks 5, as the audio subsystems have changed.

Second, go into Talks, Options, Audio Settings, Speaker, or Headset,
depending on what you use, and change the speech delay to 0.

You will now find it very snappy.

Change both speaker and headset settings if you use a Bluetooth earpiece, or
cable headset.