[talks-uk] Re: delays with new eloquence and talks

  • From: "Neil Jarvis" <neiljarvis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 18:37:42 +1200

I installed Eloquence first.

All the best,

Neil
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 5:23 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: delays with new eloquence and talks

Hi Neil.

yes that's interesting and next time I get some sighted help I will do this
for sure.

I am thinking as I type a bit here but I suppose another alternative could
be to send the talks and eloquence files to the phone as bluetooth messages
before uninstalling talks.

Did you install Eloquence before Talks? I assume if you just install Talks
on its own it will use the nokia voices.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493