[talks-uk] Re: contacts

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:20:05 +0000

You ah right Steve I half all my Applications on the phone memory but I have
the same ones on my N 95 Standard. Gave the phone to my niece who is sighted.
She told me she was playing around with it for hours and then this problem of
not seeing her contacts occurred. Then she got this message about low memory.
If she goes to write a text message and goes to add contact she can see all her
contacts there. Yes Hussein I have the latest firmware released back in August
I think, 3 point something. She was to take it in to a phone shop today but I
have not heard from her. If she is anything like me, then she is probably
snowed-in! Thanks for your help here.

Subject: [talks-uk] Re: contacts
From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/01/2010 8:21 am

Hi Eleanor,

Sounds like something got corrupted.  Or do you have a lot of apps installed to
the phone memory rather than mass?