[talks-uk] Re: contacts

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:45:45 -0000

Hi John,

Ah, this might indicate the problem.  In PC Suite mode I do not usually get
Windows asking to view the drive's contents.  Hence my suggesting you try
starting in PC Suite mode using the key combinations I mentioned before.

Another way to see if you are in PC Suite mode is to see if you can enter the
Nokia Phone Browser folder in My Computer.  When I do this on my system, I can
even see text message, etc in that window without enter PC Suite at all.

You're most welcome, no trouble at all.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
My Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: For security reasons calls from witheld numbers may not be
connected.  Please release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.
Contact your telephone service provider for advice on how to do this if
required.  All calls may be recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive
information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).  Copying or
distribution in any form is not permitted without the prior consent of the
sender.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and any
attachments from your system and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you for
your co-operation.

Protect our trees; Do not print unless absolutely necessary.  Save paper by
deleting sections of the message which are not relevant.

  Email message - is OK