[talks-uk] Re: battery charging or not?

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:59:02 -0000

Hi there all, I have the Nokia 6630 and it does also do that but what I do
is pull the charger lead out and then press the Talks key and soft key 2 and
then you will get the correct battery strength, then as soon as you plug the
charger in it goes back to one bar, but it isn't too much of a problem to
pull the charger lead out for a second.

Mandy