[talks-uk] ask before connecting

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:53:10 -0000

Hi all.

On my Nokia 6630 I had the phone set up so that it asked me when I was about to
connect if I actually wanted to connect and I could choose yes or no.  I now
have the N73 which connects and sometimes at least appears to stay connected to
the network.  I found and option,I believe in the tools, settings, connections,
packet data  menu where the option was connect when needed, or connect when
available.  I want to be asked and I want the connection to drop when not in
the relevant application e.g. when exiting the email client.  Any suggestions?

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493