[talks-uk] [access-uk] Re: Taking photo's with Nokia N93 and 6300

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:26:48 +0000

Hi, here's a strange problem related to this thread. I opened the slide on my N73 and camera opened, all fine. I then took a photo by pressing the camera button on the side of the phone. Now when I press soft key 1, Talks says "hide icons 1 of 5, 1, select, 2, cancel", however I can't down arrow to the other options. Does anyone know why? Thanks in advance.

At 09:40 13/01/2008, you wrote:
Hi all

When I try to take a photograph with my N73, the camera doesn't take a snap,
it changes to video mode.  I change the mode back to picture, open the slide
and press the toggle, and the same thing happens.

My mum is having the same problem with her Nokia 6300.

What are we both doing wrong?

Thanks

Barry

** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx