[talks-uk] Re: [access] WFA User Protest

  • From: Elliott Barnes <elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access e-mail forum <access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 06:37:21 +0000

If JAWS, Window-Eyes, and/or Hal and Supernova were abandoned and a
petition was created, would you sign that? Or would you use the same
logic that you're using now, and just say hey! I bet other companies
are working on an alternative?
What if, however, other companies were not working on other
alternatives, and a new operating system was created, and that
particular screenreader didn't work properly because it had been
abandond?
Some of you really make me wonder about this community, and how much
people care about screen readers and navigational assistants.

--
Elliott.

Contact info:

Skype: