[talks-uk] a problem changing which way the days of the week are spoken on certain screens.

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:31:12 -0000

Hi all,

I'm using a Nokia C5, and originally I set the dictionary up
so that all occurrences of short forms of Days caused the
day to be spoken in full, I.e., all occurrences of the word
We caused Talks to say Wednesday, regardless of the context
in which the word we was used because I'd set the dictionary
to a global setting rather than setting it up to only speak
We as Wednesday on the standby screen and in the calendar.

I've now taken all the days of the week out of the talks
dictionary and tried putting them back in, but I can't find
a way of setting the dictionary so that Talks only says
Wednesday for we when in the standby screen.  It seems as if
once I've set things globally I can't change them even if I
do remove entries from the dictionary and re-type them in.

If anyone can point me to a solution please, I'd appreciate
it.