[talks-uk] Re: YouTube mobile

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 23:01:12 +0100

It turned out to be the access point in my RealPlayer settings. I've had the 3G coverage problem before but not all that often and it is very good where I live, which is where I was at the time.

At 21:18 03/06/2009, you wrote:
Hi Dean. In my view your phone is not connecting again as you might be in a non 3g area and this can very from different areas of your house. I found this to be the case in my house. In some areas I get a good connection and download speed and poor connection in the kitchen and I get the message saying that I'm not in a 3G area and all the services can not be offered to me.