[talks-uk] Re: X6 Dialling Query

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 22:56:57 +0100

Hi Steve,

Thanks.  The X6 is now packed ready for an RMA.  I'm not keeping it as there
is so much wrong with it I won't even start here otherwise I'll be banned
for going off the point for sure 'smile'.  Not to mention I doubt the rest
of the list has all night to read my thesis on the subject.

But I'll definitely keep your mail as reference for when I try another touch
phone, if I ever do.

Thanks again.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,