[talks-uk] Re: Wifi

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:59:00 -0000

Eleanor,

Did you create an access point as I explained how to? if you are simply
going to WLAN and selecting your WiFi and entering the code it won't
remember it.

You need to define an access point as I've previously explained how to.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.TalkNav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx