[talks-uk] Re: Which Talks version, RE: Re: Hello talks people

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:38:11 +0100

It's a Nokia 6210; bingo!  You were right, I had to get my husband to look at
the packaging; surprising it's not written on the phone itself isn't it?  Well
it surprises me, but then lots of things do!
Thanks again

From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14/07/2010 10:09 am

HI Elleanor
Yes it was Vodafone, and seems to be 4 standard.  How would I find out which
phone I have?  Yes I know this is dismal but I wasn't at all interested in the
code name of the phone when I got it; only in whether it would fit in the
pocket in my bag and whether it would let me do what I want to.  Is there a
screen somewhere which will tell me the phone's name please?
Thanks.

From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14/07/2010 9:54 am

Hi and thanks to all who told me about the star key.  IF the question is
which version of Talks, is Nuance Talks 4 a reasonable answer?  It's the
version they put on when I bought the phone, near the beginning of this
year.

Thanks again.