[talks-uk] Re: Which Talks version, RE: Re: Hello talks people

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:36:34 +0100

I have Talks 5 Standard on 1 of my phones by simply installing Talks 5 and I
get some inprovements I think. At least it worked and now it says I have
version 5.0.3 even though I do not have the Premium bells and whistles on this
particular phone. One bell and whistle is that I do not have the Braille tab
and so cannot use ny Focus Blue. Another bell and whistle is that I cannot use
the Object Viewer. Finally I do not have the Zooms tab which is magnification
but I am not bothered about that as I do not use it anyway. Doubtless there are
other bells and whistles but I cannot think of them.

Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Which Talks version, RE: Re: Hello talks people
From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14/07/2010 9:59 am

Hi Amie

Talks 4 is fine, but just to let you know that Talks 5 is available as a
free download.  You can get this from either
www.comproom.co.uk
or
www.talknav.com

If you purchased your phone through Vodafone, they would likely have put
Talks Standard on it, so you could pay £50 to upgrade to Talks Premium if
you wanted to.

Hope this helps a bit.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns