[talks-uk] Re: Where's daniel

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 23:36:17 +0100

Peter,

Not sure who you bought from initially, but when you choose to buy from us
you have to choose real speak or eloquence, we make it clear that the
purchase price of £150 is for one or the other, you must make that choice.
£27 additionally will get you the additional one that you did not choose on
initial purchase.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx