[talks-uk] Re: Where's daniel

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:42:10 +0100

Steve,

In fact you're not supposed to cross the synths at the time of doing a
change of handset, according to how it's been explained to me.

Once you've made your initial purchase that's it, you've hosen your synth,
and the only way to get the others is to pay. We are not supposed to change
a synth during change of handset.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx