[talks-uk] Re: Where's daniel

  • From: "Peter Logue" <castle2008@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:53:46 +0100

Hi Steve,
 At the end of the day. I don't have what I demoed. I was under the
impression that I would have all the voices and, because I have some sight,
I'd have the zooms also. This is what I trialed. This is whatI thought I was
purchasing.  No one told me about voices being extra when I took out the
demo. No one told me I would loss voices. No one told me I would lose
zooms. No one told me that for all that I was trying, an additional cost, a
large additional cost would apply. I feel I have been grossly misled and I
feel I should talk to nuance about this because they have misrepresented
their product.

Peter Logue

From beautiful Helensburgh on the firth  of Clyde.