[talks-uk] Re: What is this?

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 23:18:43 -0000

And it also means you have 3G turned on on your phone, which you may or may not
want, turning it off use to prolong battery life within a single charge, but
not sure this makes too much difference these days; I think you'd only get any
use from 3G, when downloading data as it is a faster connection. Hope that's
correct info :)

Andy