[talks-uk] What have I done? :)

  • From: "Jennie J Macaulay-Kirkland" <ms.vegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:25:56 +0100

S.O.S, E72 new phone...ish...messing about this morning, looking for my talks
menu shortcut keys, *I have memory problems because of medication I'm on*, and
I don't know what I've pressed, perhaps held down a key incorrectly in search
of what I was looking for . . . but OMG what have I done? The phone is spouting
out garbage about "icon" this, "icon" that, with everything I press. every
shortcut soft key I have, message,clock, icon numbers and letters galore,
making the phone almost impossible to use. Needless to say I have found the
talks menu shortcut, via the main menu soft key, but looking through all the
settings, I cannot find anything that looks as though it will rectify what I
have done! Any ideas? I can't survive without the phone, lol, and it's driving
me mad! Really appreciate your help on this.

Thanks so much.

Jennie J Macaulay

Email: ms.vegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FOLLOW ME!!!
www.twitter.com/jennieMACAULAY

OR CATCH UP WIT ME ON FACEBOOK!!!
: http://www.facebook.com/JennieJMacaulay

(Please reply to this email immediately if asked to do so.  If this email is
not intended for you, please return it to me as soon as possible.
Please consider your environment before printing this email!!)