[talks-uk] Re: Webb Browsers

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:51:30 +0100

my understanding is that TALKS does not work with the browser on phones such
as the N95 and the old services program generally used to read WAP pages is
not installed.  Does anyone know if this can be downloaded so that the phone
will speak basic wap pages such as those provided for reading news stories
from the BBC?

Also, does anyone know if TALKS will ever work with the nokia browser?  is a
fix forthcomming?

Regards

Graham
Graham Page