[talks-uk] Re: Wayfinder tips

  • From: "Terry Moody" <T.Moody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:16:24 +0100

Hi

I recently downgraded to Wayfinder version 5 from version 6 in the hope that it
would work
bettter  with Talks. However I have a problem. When I open Wayfinder, after it
has
established  internet access the next thing it does is tell me that there is a
newer version
available and asks if I want to download it. When I say no it exits Wayfinder.

Anyone else had this problem with version 5?

Terry

Subject:        [talks-uk] Re: Wayfinder tips
Date sent:      Wed, 31 May 2006 08:45:22 +0100
From:   "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Send reply to:  talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hi,
>
> This is certainly what I heard, and why I am using the version 5 from
> Wayfinder - i had to request it via support.
>
> Andrew.

Mr. Terry Moody
Department of Economics
Adam Smith Building