[talks-uk] Re: Wayfinder Refund

  • From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:33:16 +0000

Hello,

You will require your Wayfinder Access activation code, this can be acquired
from the online Wayfinder Service, but is a little more complicated to do it
this way.

the easiest option is to contact your dealer, unless you of course bought
directly from Wayfinder themselves, and ask them for your activation code.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather
Talks List Administrator

Twitter @NeilBarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - service@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199

On 15 Mar 2011, at 21:04, Eleanor Burke wrote:

You need your activation code or evidence of perches. Maybe whoever you
purchased from will have the necessary details.