[talks-uk] WFA on three?

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 15:20:14 +0100

Hi

I'm looking at new services and seeing the comments about O2 I wondered
if there were any problems with the Three network in respect of allowing
access to the appropriate ports for WFA.  As I'm hoping to try WFA in
the future.

Thanks.
--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman