[talks-uk] Re: WFA

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:01:28 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

Have you written to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx about this?  I could do it, but we
would simply be relaying messages.  They are usually very good, and I think
you will get information a lot quicker than if I do it and go back and
forth.

If you want me to do this however, I will, but they may want you do try
things, which is why I go for the direct approach first.

Is this happening on both phones, or only the one?

  _____