[talks-uk] Re: WAYFINDER

  • From: "Brian Dalton" <Brian.Dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:24:06 +0100

Hi,

Forgive me being slightly off topic.
I am wondering if it is possible to set up points of interest in wayfinder
access?
e.g. i would like to mark a bus stop, and be alerted by wayfinder when I am
approaching this point of interest.

Cheers,
Brian.

>>> allformats@xxxxxxxxx 03/04/2008 09:18 >>>

Hi Everyone

I can't add much more to what has already been said.

I agree with everything Steve has said regarding the Hollux 1000 which I
have and I am using Wayfinder Access on a Nokia N95.

The combination works very well with Talks which I use to access everything
on the phone screen.

I think the whole thing is one of the best products of it's kind on the
market at the moment.

The other thing I think is noteworthy is the integrity of Steve N himself.

The link he provided will give the opportunity to try the software for free
for a trial period and he is right in that you can get convinced by the
sales hype of some sites.

It is worth reminding everyone that Steve does sell all the stuff you need
through his site, Computer Room Services so for him not to push his own
agenda is worthy of mention.

Steve, I respect you.

Paul Hopkins