[talks-uk] Re: WAYFINDER

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:42:47 +0100

Jim, I can certainly answer your first question.  though the N95 does have a
gPs receiver it is not particularly sensitive so the Holux receivers are used
to get better fixes on satellites so routes can be calculated more accurately
and quickly.

Secondly, while I don't know for sure, I know there are limits on the amount of
bluetooth devices you can have attached to your system at any one time.  I
would like to hope you can have an bluetooth earphone and GPs attached to the
N95 all at once but maybe Steve can confirm this.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493