[talks-uk] Re: WAYFINDER

  • From: "Paul Hopkins - Manager \(All Formats\)" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:24:59 +0100

Not sure of the second part of your question but, with regard to the first part:

The Nokia N95 internal GPS receiver is not great and runs the battery down
quickly.

For example:

I can have both my phone and my bluetooth GPS receiver in my pocket with a
earphone in one ear to listen to what Wayfinder is saying in terms of
directions whilst also still being able to hear the sounds like traffic and
such around me.

Even with the receiver in my pocket, I get 100% coverage which I could never do
with the internal GPS of the N95.

This may improve, of course in later versions or models.

Cheers.

Paul Hopkins