[talks-uk] Re: Vopening screen on 36 60

  • From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:25:27 -0000

hello Steve
many thanks for that
i am on contract with o2 and the e90 does not have this option
not sure about the e51 because it is out on loan but will check when it comes back
don't think i will  need to ring the Samaritans because of not having 02 08
i will  though if portsmouth go down this year

as for the 36 60 yes it is ancient but it's not for me though
it is for someone who has never used a mobile to do texts and wants to learn and requires a handset with no email no internet just a basic phone so this should meet her requirements

Yvonne