[talks-uk] Re: Vodafone pay as you go help

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:39:14 +0100

Right, I've now been sent the correct settings from Vodafone, but I still
seem to be having a problem. When I go to the web by holding down the zero
key, I'm told I'm connecting via paid wap, which is the access point they
sent me, but talks never reads the web page even though I think it's loaded
because the assignment of the soft keys changes from 1 options 2 stop, to 1
options 2 back. I have the latest version of talks, so why isn't
Talks reading the webpage.
However the proof of the pudding will be later on when I try and use
Wayfinder Access.
Any help here would be most welcome.
Cheers.
Alex