[talks-uk] Re: Vodafone.

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:01:56 +0100

Hi Andrew, what phone did you go for in the end? Good luck with the shop.
That's where I had to go in the end, but the only shop that knew about it
was 60 miles away from me. To give Vodafone credit though, they sorted it
there and posted it down to my local shop. It's much easier in situations
like this to speak face to face, less chance of getting passed from person
to person and then told they can't help!

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (personal)