[talks-uk] Re: Vodafone.

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:23:11 -0000

Wow Colin, you really were lucky that was an excellent deal. I live in N.I.
and there seems to be one shop here which installs Talks and for me they
sent the handset to a Vodafone store closer to me.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: (Voice call) 07917710779