[talks-uk] Re: Vocalize voice

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 21:21:55 +0100

Carol,

By the sounds of it you bought an update to premium, or a license transfer
through us, either of these will simply keep whatever type of synth you had
previously been given or bought. If you got it through Vodafone they only
offer eloquence, so that is what you?ve kept.

You can pay the £35 on our site and have the update in 5 minutes from
reading this message. It?s in the Nuance Upgrades section of our buy online
area, and it?s called add real speak to existing eloquence license.

Steve and Barbra and other?s also sell it.

---Neil Barnfather

TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com

www.wayfinderaccess.com

Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062

Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997