[talks-uk] Re: Vlingo

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 20:53:37 -0000

What might I be doing wrong then Steve, I get to where it says to press the button on the side of the phone. there is a graphic of the phone on the page. I am pressing the volume up/down button, the one at the top and nothing is happening. the other button is of curse the camera one at the bottom. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>