[talks-uk] Vlingo

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Talks-uk <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:01:45 +0000

After all the emails on this app I thought I might as well give it a try on my
E71. Very easy to install and set up. Also easy to use after reading
instructions which I actually did for once. Not sure how others who don't speak
in perfect BBC english have got on, but I found it doesn't work well with my
northern irish accent. Some very interesting and amusing interpretations of
words. I guess this is to be expected and allowed for given the range of local
accents across the uk. not sure if it recognises your words better after use.
If not, then it would be difficult to use it without reading text through
afterwards and correcting mistakes. Thus probably taking more time than it
would have to simply type the text in the first place.

So overall a good little program which will save lots of time if it responds
well to your voice. Maybe I should take some eloqution lessons?

Barbara