[talks-uk] Re: VOCE QUERY

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 03:33:03 -0000

VOCE QUERYHi.

Just another note to add to your comment there.  If you want the real speak
voices, you will have to pay an additional licensing fee of approximately £27
according to computer room services.  If you have the ETI eloquence voices and
you are happy with these, it is not worth the dosh.  However, some people do
want a clearer more intelligible voice and if they have the phone resources,
they are welcome to use them.

Warmest, Ibrahim