[talks-uk] Re: Using touch screens with talks

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 19:30:10 +0100

Hi,

Interesting you should talk about the optimisation of the touch interface.
I've had similar comments from a sighted person trying out my X6 today.  And
I definitely have a lot to say about it myself and not all of it is good.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.