[talks-uk] Using the calendar

  • From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:32:17 +0100

Hi All,
I've managed to successfully use the calendar function on my Nokkia 3230
to enter appointments into the calendar.  However, once the alarm goes
off, I can't find a successful way of stopping the alarm from repeated
ringing.  If I press any of the keys while the alarm is sounding, it
stops, but then repeats after 5 minutes.  Even deleting the appointment
from the calendar doesn't stop this from happening.  It just seems to
give up after 15 minutes or so, but I'd like to be able to either tell
it to snooze, or to cancel the reminder completely as per Outlook.

Anyone managed to crack this?

Regards

Tim Pennick

Tim Pennick
tel:    01473 609040
BTnet:  00 1609040
email:  tim.pennick@xxxxxx

British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or
address above) immediately.

Activity and use of the British Telecommunications plc E-mail system is
monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful
business purposes. Communications using this system will also be
monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for
other lawful business purposes.