[talks-uk] Re: Using Calandar on N95

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 21:32:34 -0000

Hello Carol,

On my N91, the calendar includes a To-do feature. This is brilliant, as you can set up a to-do appointment and have an alarm to remind you.

when you set up a new appointment, you can either start typing, which will automatically open the editor to create a meeting appointment, or go into options and choose meeting, memo, anniversary or to-do. Memo is the only one which you cannot set an alarm for.

As for making notes, I don't use the phone's notepad. I have a free text editor which has the ability of loading large files and you can have multiple documents open. Because it is also used for writing Pyton scripts, you need the Python program installed for the editor to work. there are versions for second- and third-edition phones. Please let me know which one you have and I can send them to you off-list.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett