[talks-uk] Re: Using Calandar on N95

  • From: Joseph Bentley <joe.bentley1983@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 21:24:29 -0000

if you do a google search for it u should find it not a bad program at all could be usefull ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 6:40 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Using Calandar on N95

Where would I get the programme then. Can you tell me the link and how to install it and when you give it a go how to use it.

Many thanks.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Bentley" <joe.bentley1983@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/12/2008 16:14

I did do that Steve and realized 1 of 7 related to the icons. What about if I want to put other icons on? I see that by putting the active standby on, I then cannot use my designated hot keys, e.g. right arrow key, left arrow key and up and down arrow keys.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: Steve Nutt