[talks-uk] Re: Upgrading my phone

  • From: "Graham Longly" <longly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:56:44 -0000

Hi Kevin

I have an n91 and its a lovely phone but its now officially discontinued and
probably fairly hard to get hold of unless you go the secondhand route, the
nearest current phone to it is the n81 which is talks comparable.  Cheers!

Graham

Graham Longly BA GRAD CIPD CMS
Access Technology Consultant
RNIB BTCS Accredited Jaws Trainer
Software Express Accredited Guide Trainer
BCAB EyeT4all Trainer

Aspire Consultancy, York, UK
T: 01904 762788
F: 0870 1326940
M: 07766 617140
E: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.aspire-consultancy.co.uk

MSN to graham_longly@xxxxxxxxxxx
Text messages to 07766 617140
Skype user name -gplongly

We help people who are vision impaired to achieve those hopes and ambitions to
which they aspire.