[talks-uk] Re: Updating Firmware on N96 vodafone

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:35:54 +0100

No, the complexity seems to be more with the way the networks want
adjustments to the Nokia firmware updates once they have been released by
Nokia.

According to Nokia:  They release an update; the network says what they want
changing and then nokia have to release another version of firmware for that
network.

  _____